Come experience the warmth of Ember Grille in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views as you treat yourself to refreshing food and attentive service. Enjoy contemporary American fare for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Top 10 Must-See Charlotte Attractions
Explore the very best of Charlotte with these top 10 must-see attractions.
- NFL Carolina Panthers - Catch a game at the Bank of America Stadium, home to the Carolina Panthers.
- NBA Charlotte Bobcats - Watch the Charlotte Bobcats, owned by legend Michael Jordan, play a game at the Time Warner Cable Arena.
- U.S. National Whitewater Center - Enjoy some outdoor adventure with class III-IV rapids, one of the nation's largest climbing surfaces, biking and hiking trails, a 1,100 ft. zip line and more at the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
- Carowinds - Carowinds is a family theme park that is home to over 100 rides, including the Southeast's tallest, longest and fastest roller coaster, The Intimidator. The park also features live shows, Boomerang Bay Waterpark and a children's playground area featuring Snoopy and the PEANUTSTM characters.
- NASCAR® Sprint All-Star Race, Bank of America 500 and Coca-Cola 600 - The NASCAR® Sprint All-Star Race is an annual event held each May at Charlotte Motor Speedway showcasing top speeds and the best of NASCAR® history. Charlotte Motor Speedway also hosts the Bank of America 500, the fifth of the final ten races for the NASCAR® Sprint Cup held in October, and the Coca-Cola 600, NASCAR's only 600-mile race held Memorial Day weekend.
- ImaginOn - ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center is a LEED-certified facility that brings together education and imagination. Children can enjoy a production from the Children's Theatre of Charlotte while teens can embark on a mp3 scavenger hunt.
- Discovery Place - Discovery Place offers something for the whole family with its digital 3-D theater, deep sea aquariums, interactive science lab stations and much more.
- Concord Mills - Featuring more than 200 stores, a 24-screen AMC Theater, delicious restaurants, NASCAR SpeedPark, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and much more, Concord Mills is truly a Charlotte shopping paradise.
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Catch some of your favorite musical performances at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte's open-air music venue.
- Wells Fargo Championship - Each May, the Quail Hollow Club hosts the Wells Fargo Championship, featuring the best talent on the PGA Tour.